Photovoltaic Water Heater
Photovoltaic Water Heater
Free hot water. Use the power of the sun.
Produce your own hot water. Every day at any time.
100% free of charge and 100% renewable.
Caravan Water Heater
Off-Grid Hot Water
Hot water everywhere in the world.
Produce your own solar power and immediately save expensive grid electricity. Simply install the PV module and plug it into the water heater. Immediately you will produce your own free hot water. And that for many years.
Not only the operation of the photovoltaic boiler is very cheap, but also the total investment. Since only cables are laid and no water pipes, the investment costs are much lower than for a classic solar thermal system.
Thanks to efficient photovoltaics, hot water can be generated anywhere in the world. Even in the most remote places on this planet.
The photovoltaic boiler does not require any connection to the power grid for operation. So you can easily make yourself independent.
Hot water anywhere in the world. Even in the most remote places on this planet. Perfect function without connection to the electrical grid.
Make yourself independent now.
Endless Solar Power
Energy from the power of the sun. 100% renewable and sustainable.
With the photovoltaic boiler you can not only produce hot water but also become an active climate protector and save hundreds of kilograms of CO2.
Contact Our Team
The boiler is mounted on the wall like any other boiler. To produce your own hot water, simply plug your PV module into the boiler. This takes less than 10 seconds.
And now a little more detailed instructions.
1. The boiler is mounted on a suitable wall with suitable screws. A suspension system for the boiler is included in the delivery.
2. The second step is to connect the boiler to the water supply grid.The connection is done like any other boiler.
3. In the last step the PV modules are connected to the boiler. The connection is done intuitively and within a very short time. No tools are required.
No problem! Optionally, an external power supply unit can be connected to the photovoltaic boiler. The power supply unit is automatically switched on during bad weather phases or in case of increased heat demand and ensures that water is always kept at a certain minimum temperature. A 230V grid connection must be available as a required condition for the additional heating.
You will be able to buy power supplies in the near future in our Online Shop.
No official formalities are required.
Since the photovoltaic boiler does not feed electricity into the grid, you do not need to register it. No registration is necessary.
There are several reasons for this:
1. Lower investment costs. Photovoltaic modules have become about 90% cheaper in the last 20 years.
2. The installation is much cheaper and easier, because only cables and no pipes have to be laid.
3. Unlike solar thermal systems, photovoltaic modules generate electricity (or heat) even during cloudy and cold weather. This is especially useful during the winter, when the heat is needed most.
4. There are no moving parts like pumps. This increases durability and reduces maintenance.
5. No frost protection of the pipes is necessary.
Have a Question?
Our customer advisors usually answer your message within 24 hours
Plug & Play
The photovoltaic modules are connected directly to the photovoltaic boiler. The two photovoltaic plugs are connected to the water heater. This takes a few seconds.