80 l PV Water Heater
incl. 19% VAT
Photovoltaic water heater for the kitchen or under the sink.
Lieferzeit: 10 days
80 Liter - photovoltiac water heater
Hot water through the power of the sun. The innovative photovoltaic water heaters converts electricity from PV modules directly into heat. All you have to do is plug the PV modules directly into the water heaters and the heating process will start immediately.
The 80 liter photovoltaic water heater is perfect for providing hot water for a 2 person household, for hot water production in a Tiny Houses or for self-sufficient hot water supply in e.g. mountain huts.
Make yourself more independent from rising energy costs and enjoy your self-generated renewable hot water.
– 80 liter photovoltaic boiler
– 100% renewable heat supply
– Up to 65°C hot water temperature
– MPP tracker for maximum PV yield
– Plug & Play – direct connection of PV modules up to 1500W
– Patented technology in the boiler
– 100% OffGrid – no connection to the power grid required
– PV system does not need to be registered
– 100% Quality – Made in Germany
– Digital temperature display and energy meter
– Safe commissioning due to operation in safety extra-low voltage
– Easy use of low cost solar grid connected modules
– Safety valve included in delivery
– 2-person household: the 80 liter boiler provides enough hot water for the average hot water needs of a 2-person household.
– Self-sufficient supply: Hot water supply far away from the power grid, e.g. on a remote mountain hut or in the garden shed.
– Replacement of a classic electric boiler: You can replace your old electric boiler with an innovative photovoltaic boiler. This can greatly reduce your electricity bill.
– Relief of the heating system: The Photovoltaic Boiler can be used in the summer half-year for the fallow hot water heating. In summer, you can switch off your oversized fossil heating system and provide your domestic hot water only through the Photovoltaic Boiler and thus not only save money, but actively protect the climate.
6 different operating modes
The primary energy source solar is always used BEFORE the secondary energy source. The use of a primary energy source (i.e. a solar module) is not mandatory.
Grayed out fields can optionally be used on the photovoltaic water heater. However, this is not recommended, as it does not lead to satisfactory results in most cases.
Note: To use Mode 2 – 6, you need a battery cable to connect the battery to the photovoltaic water heater. This is available in the online store (BC-03)
Hot water guarantee
To ensure always enough hot water even during the winter, you can connect the boiler to the 220V power grid. Intelligent algorithms ensure that the boiler is heated by the mains only when heat is needed.
You can set any minimum temperature (10°C – 65°C) on the boiler (boiler mode 1). As soon as the water temperature of the boiler drops below the set minimum temperature, the water is automatically reheated via the 220V reheater [link in store]. If solar power is also available during the heating process, it is always prioritized.
Hot water quantity
The usable water quantity depends on the fresh water temperature and the temperature in the photovoltaic boiler. 180 liters of 35 °C hot water can be used, if the fresh water temperature is 12 °C and the temperature in the boiler is 65 °C.
The shower temperature is about 32 °C – 35 °C.
In case there is not enough energy from the sun for a longer period of time, the boiler can be reheated automatically via the 220V reheater [linked in the store].
As a rule of thumb, 80 liters of hot water is available every day. Either by the power of the sun alone or with the assistance of the 220V reheater.
Heating 80 liters of water at a temperature of 20 °C to 35 °C takes about 2 ½ hours at full heating power (550 W).
Heating the boiler from 20 °C to 65 °C takes about 8 hours at full heating power.
The water loses about 7 °C overnight at 65° water temperature in the evening and 19°C ambient air temperature . So you can use about 58 °C hot water for showering the next morning.
Recommended PV module system layout (not included)
All 60 cell and 120 cell photovoltaic modules can be connected. These modules are standard photovoltaic modules for roof mounting.
72-cell and 144-cell photovoltaic modules can NOT be connected to the boiler, because then the boiler will be operated outside the safety extra-low voltage (< 42.4V) and will lose its warranty.
Number of PV modules depending on the location:
– Countries with low solar radiation: 3x – 4x PV modules.
(Central Europe / Northern Europe)
– Countries with a lot of solar radiation: 3x PV modules
(Southern Europe / Eastern Europe / Asia / South America)
– Countries with extremely high solar radiation and high fresh water temperature from the pipeline: 2x PV modules
Scope of delivery
– 1x 80 liter photovoltaic boiler
– 1x instruction manual
– 1x relief and check valve
|Dimensions||47 × 51 × 91 cm|
|Max Heating Power||
|Gross weight (+/- 3%)||
|CE – certification||