The entire system works in protective extra-low voltage. Devices at this voltage level can also be connected by laypeople. An electrician is not necessary for the connection.
The following steps describe the installation:
1. Assembly of the photovoltaic modules. Install the photovoltaic modules in a location that is as sunny as possible. The photovoltaic modules can be aligned either east-west or south.
2. Connect the photovoltaic modules to the switching device (energy manager). Use the included 10m extension cable for this. The cables are plugged into both the photovoltaic modules and the switching device using a simple plug.
3. Screw the heating rod into the hot water tank. Before purchasing, check whether you have a 1.5" threaded flange on your tank. The heating element can be screwed into the drained tank and sealed.
4. Plug in the heating element. Simply plug the Heistab into the first output of the switching device with another cable.
5. Connect the Mircro-PV inverter to outputs 2 and 3 of the switching device. Then simply plug the inverter into your socket.
6. Done . Enjoy cost-effective and CO2-free hot water and electricity.