The entire system works in protective extra-low voltage. Devices at this voltage level can also be connected by laypeople. An electrician is not necessary for the connection.
The following steps describe the installation:
1. Assembly of the photovoltaic modules. Install the photovoltaic modules in a location that is as sunny as possible. The photovoltaic modules can be aligned either east-west or south.
2. Connect the photovoltaic modules to the switching device (energy manager). Use the included 10m extension cable for this. The cables are plugged into both the photovoltaic modules and the switching device using a simple plug (MC4 contact plug). If necessary, several cables can be plugged one behind the other to extend this.
3. Assembly of the photovoltaic boiler. The boiler is attached to a load-bearing wall with two screws. The water pipes are screwed on using a standard 1/2 inch thread.
4. Connecting the boiler to the switching device. Simply plug the photovoltaic boiler into the first output of the switching device.
5. Connecting the micro PV inverter: Plug the inverter into outputs 2 and 3 of the switching device. Simply plug the inverter into your socket.
6. Done . Enjoy cost-effective and CO2-free hot water and electricity.